First National Bank has the following job opportunities available:
Teller position available at First National Bank of Waupaca. Date posted: 6/12/14
Responsible for performing the day-to-day work of the teller line functions. Will handle customer's deposits and withdrawals, change money, sell money orders and travelerís checks, and accept payment for loans. Responsible for accurate cash handling in all teller line functions. Provides exceptional customer service and responds to customer resolution inquiries as they relate to teller line operations. Accurate cash drawer balancing various account reconciliations such as ATM's, money orders and traveler's checks.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Process check and savings, loan payments, traveler's checks, cashier's checks, bank counter checks, savings bonds or money orders
- Operates computerized teller equipment and assures proper encoding of data when performing transactions
- Balances cash drawers daily and completes required paperwork
- Handling transactions through the drive-up window. Balances coin orders for customers and prepares appropriate records for fee assessment and internal control
- Performs corrections when transactional errors are determined
- Knowledge of interest rates and fees
- Will monitor and maintain required reports associated with department
- May also be responsible for check orders, debit cards, credit cards, Internet banking, and related services
- Miscellaneous projects as required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
High School Diploma or equivalent customer service experience or training is needed. Must possess excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to work with consumers and maintain a positive, service-oriented attitude. Applicants must be able to respond promptly in stress or pressure situations and handle multiple tasks and deadlines.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org