First National Bank is dedicated to protecting our customers from fraud.
Be Aware Phone Scam: We have been alerted to customers notifying us of a recording saying their ATM or Debit card has been blocked and that they must call a phone number and give their card number, their PIN and the 3-digit code on the back to reactivate it. First National Bank would never do this to our customers. We do have a fraud center which watches for suspicious activity but this would be a live person and would never ask for a PIN. Please be aware and do not call the number.
With your card, note the following advantages:
- Real-time processing of withdrawals and purchases.
- Midnight-to-midnight, 24-hour timeframe for limits and auto resets.
- Convenient PIN change process.
- Convenient worldwide access to thousands of ATM's.
- Debit Mastercard offers enhanced value shopper benefits (ask for brochure at your local branch)
There is no phone number to activate your card. You will activate the card by doing a PIN based transaction using the PIN number you will be receiving. There is a sticker on the card that will give these instructions.
TO REPORT LOST OR STOLEN ATM/DEBIT CARD
Hot Card Lost Stolen Services
After banking hours, call 1-866-546-8273.
FIND AN ATM
To find the First National Bank ATM that is nearest to you, click here or visit the ATM Locations page.